Schools back,so i finally have some new dirt. (; Cause who doesn't like to know whats going on where,right? I thought so. Ok so here's the deal,I'll say something about each period and then the other random stuff,k? (this time i'll say someone instead of names...good luck guessing xD)
1st Period- CG (computer graphics) bunch of upperclassmen,between 2 random upperclass dudes. should be good. we gets ta learn how to make computer games (:
2nd Period- Bio. Nothing much. Have 3 teachers apparently. I think the kid next to me has the same birthday...
3rd Period- Major Time. Nothing different then anyone elses. Yay.
4th Period- Chorus. Boys and girls. Tiny Class. Someone's gonna kill me when she finds out who's in the class...
5th Period- Fucked up schedule. Nothing Yet :p
6th Period- Algebra 1. Power went out. Interesting group.
7th Period- Wrld. History 10 HN. One hell of a group. Tiny room-huge class. Of course. Being by the door is cool. I love knowing who's coming in (:
8th Period- English 9 HN. Gonna be fun (: Love it already.
Anyway someone got a haircut and let me just say that wow is the only word I have. Last year he was cute. But this year he's just...
Not much else to say really. Ok,at least ONE name should be easy to guess. My bad. Can't help it,ok?? I better think of a better system XP
No comments:
Post a Comment