#1. My new Tumblr that I would appreciate if you would follow-
http://enteratitlehere.tumblr.com/
#2. I have some pictures from the 4th of July I still have to edit!
Ok,random thoughts.
- I haven't been able to sleep like a normal person in like...weeks.
- Megan is mai bestest friend :)
- Rose is too :)
- I can't believe Casey Anthony is "not guilty" Everyone on the freaking planet knows she did it!
- You'll get the justice you deserve someday,Caylee! <3
- I hate when people hoard pictures when people ask for them. -__- There's only so much people can do for themselves. Guess there's only so far your "friends" will go for you...
- I don't understand this-you're fine with giving out personal pics of ONE family,you even encourage others to do so! But not another? You're contradicting yourself...
- Ugg...you loose track of someone for a year and they go all "big-time" snotty on you...
- Sorry,internetual problems. :p
- Guess thats it :\
- Yeah...just use the button,don't feel much like saying much more...

No comments:
Post a Comment