*gets called for dinner* BRB peeps! Until I get back-enjoy this picture of a cat.
![]() |
| Adorable,Aint he? Yup...found him on Tumblr. |
Ok,so a few weeks ago in the paper I saw something that really irked me-someone wrote into the advise column something along the lines of "I hate when people refer to their pets as their babies. It's offensive to people who really have babies" blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah,so I kinda wanted to track her down and smack her across the face because it's none of her nosey lousy business how people think of their pets. I mean,my mom always refers to one of our old dogs,Molly,as her first born. And I used to call me hamster,Tai Shan,as my baby. Ugggghhhh...I am loosing all hope in the human race.
Enough of that,you came here to read about my life.
............................................
I got notin. Can't think XP So yeah...check back soon,K?

No comments:
Post a Comment