Today was my grandparent's 53rd anniversary. Hard to believe it was only 3 years ago that we took over the church reception area,and had their 50th anniversary party. How can someone put up with someone for 53 years? I mean,I can barely put up with most of the people I know for a couple hours before I wanna back hand em across the face and tell em to shut up. And they've been though so much over the years. They've put up with so much. The latest being my grandpa's heart surgery and recovery. They spent the day at the rehab center today. They're anniversary dinner was Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup. My mom,uncle,Caleb and I brought over a cherry pie for them. Days like today that make me really see how much they love each other. They met on a blind date,set up by his friends at Penn State and her friends at Allegheny. And 53 years later,here we are. 53 years.
*Note-I wrote this last night because blogger decided to be all show and shit or some damn fool thing. At Least it saved. And I can show you this picture. (Oh yeah,did I mention that the picture thinger decided to break on me? Frickin lovely...)
No comments:
Post a Comment