Sunday, June 12, 2011

Do (Almost) Nothing Weekend

We literally did almost nothing this weekend. All we did was go to Walgreens today. Oh,and thunderstorms. ALL. WEEKEND. Literally. Funny thing is,the worst of the storms never hit us. *knocks on wood* The worst we ever get is maybe the edge of orange on the doppler. (I have NO idea what the word for that would be.) But this is how it's always been. Northern Virginia has very odd weather. (The hottest it's been in the past week is a record breaking 102 degrees-in the "spring") We really only have 2 seasons-freeze your ass off winter,and set your ass on fire summer. And it's humid. All. Year. Round. Now,I personally don't mind the set your ass on fire summer. I wear long sleeves and jackets year round. Because I'm confortable. Everyone thinks I'm absulutely crazy. Well maybe I am but I don't really give a flying potato what everyone else thinks. Because the people that think I'm absulutely crazy,I think their flipping morons. So there. Anyway,thats enough small talk,lets get down and dirty.

Ya know the pictures I said I took yesterday? Yeah...about that...I never got those edited. I didn't get a chnace to get on the computer until like 7:00 tonight,because I woke up at 3:00,dragged my ass outta bed at 3:30 and then went to the store about 20 minitues later. Got home at about 5:30 and waited a thunderstorm out,then Caleb's friend,Nate,came over and we "played" Park and Shop. We got bored and cheated our way to the end about halfway through. Then I got on the computer and started playing around. As much as one can play around without flash player anyway. (Stupid...mother trucking...) So anyway,until I get those edited (God knows whan THATS gonna happen) I have a few I took yesterday. BUT before you gte to see those let me talk more. Because I said so,it's my blog.

I have about 6 and a half days of school left. And this week is going to be CRAZY. Thank GOD we aren't having an 8th grade graduation,but do we SERIOUSLY HAVE TO GO AS LONG AS THE 7TH GRADERS??? High School Seniors get out before everyone else,so why can't 6th/5th graders and 8th graders? Not EVERYONE is gonna graduate High School. So give us this,this might be the only time we get to do it!! Probably gonna spend the next week annoying everyone with my camera and just being obnoxious. This ALSO means,I don't have very long until I can get back in my MMA class. (I broke my foot just about 8 weeks ago) Now let me tell you something that sucks,we have a choice of 3 nearby High Schools (the others are pretty far out) The normal retard High Schools-Mount Vernon (GO MAJORS!!!) and West Potomac (ehh) and the smarty pants High School-Thomas Edison (and I think maybe 5 kids in my whole grade got in.) Of course,my best friend told me a couple months ago she's going to West Po. Now this is just great because I only get along with/like maybe 20 girls in the whole school,and I only really talk to like 10 of those. Most of my friends are boys...and a good deal of THEM are sevies. And a good deal of the boys I've beaten up before...

Ok,I'm done-PICTURE TIME!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment