Saturday, June 18, 2011

Never Grow Up

It's bad for your health. Did you know,that 100% off all people who"grow up" tend to be very boring grown-ups/adults. It's true. They work in offices and sit in cubicles all day and wear grey and boring colors like that. They're "normal",like a washing machine. But did you also know that 100% of people who never grow up tend to be exciting people! Think about it,wouldn't you LOVE to be 5 for the rest of your life? Yes? My thoughts exactly.

This is why teenagers freak out over gummy bears and cookies. We still love Finding Nemo (just keep swimming,just keep swimming,just keep swimming swimming swimming...) and whenever a teacher even SAYS the word "crayon" we get excited! (Like "WE'RE GONNA COLOR?????? YES!!!") Why we still watch cartoons and we always draw on out papers. The last thing we wanna do is be old and boring!

We wanna be those people in the nursing home the ladies have to chase down because they're racing their wheelchairs down the hall. (Or in my case,beating someone over the head with whatever object just so happens to be in my hand at the time) We wanna yell at the nurses who try and give us prune juice and spinich and other gross stuff like that. If you think we're annoying NOW,picture nursing homes in the next 50 or 60 years,lets face it,any onw born 1 or 2 generations down the line is totally screwed over. Because at least people at MY middle school refuse to be boring.

Speaking of future generations,one thing I can't stop thinking about lately is getting older and having a family. Ya see,I've had a...below par childhood. (I've kinda had to be more mature than age-usual.) And I know I want better for my kids. I want them to be able to be kids and not have to worry about the problems going on at home. I refuse to be in  my 40's and still living with my parents. Right now,I live with my Mom,Uncle,Grandparents,and brother. (As well as assorted pets.) I mean,living in a 3 generation household isn't all bad,I've never really had a dad and my grandpa is kinda that for me. But now,me and my brother are the only ones in the house not facing major surgery over the summer. No,scratch that,my brother is the only one not facing major surgery over the summer.

I have a baby tooth that never came out,and the adult tooth is coming in over it,and it's scaring the living sheatz outta me,because I don't know what they're gonna do about it. I know I'm getting braces,thats inevitable. (My teeth have always been crooked.) But because of this random tooth rearing it's ugly head,I'm probably gonna have braces for most of my freshman year. Not that I'm willing to let that slow me down. Nobody is going to tell me I can't do Mauy-Thai or something because it might break my braces if I get hit there my accident. I have a mouth guard. A good one,TapouT one. But right now,just getting off a broken foot,I get in trouble if I jump off a stair becuase I'm not supposed to. My mom kinda hovers sometimes.

Sorry for kinda dumping my problems on you. I do that sometimes...force of habit. But I also let people dump their problems on me. (Which might be a bad thing,but I like helping people. I get beat-up on a lot becuase of it. Thanks, Mr.John ;) For getting me and A.C working together.) But thats all for today,I've spent the better part of the past hour on this and tomarrow is gonna be busy,so see you later! Special Father's Day post for my Grandpa tomarrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment