So at lunch there was nobody the usual table so after J.N moved,me and N.M moved with him and I sat accross from him. At the convienient moment when N.M moved, S.S comes and asks me if we're dating. My first reaction-WTF??? xD (Theres people that KNOW I like someone else that was at that table...3 seats down from me...) Then when he came back and I told him we both got all defensive. Then we were looking at yearbooks. C.K asks if she can sign mine (I didn't get it back until the end of lunch because after A.C,K.L,H.S,and C.K were done writing whatever they wrote in it they were looking at pictures) So when I DID get it back I had 5 more people in it (see last ( )'s) And when I got it back,I looked at it for a second and saw A.C wound up taking half the page but didn't get a good look until I got upstairs to my math class. Where I sat down and imediately opened the front cover-to be greated by this-
| Just goes to show you...my friends are retards... |
Everyone from lunch is in green and red on the right side...they honestly scare me sometimes...Need a closer look at everyone?
Gotta love your friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment