I think a lot at night. Tonight especially so.
Never. Under any circumstance. Attempt to shave your legs when you're sleep deprived. Doesn't matter how long it's been since you've done it,just wash your hair and face and don't touch the razor until you have more sleep. 'Nuff said.- I'm not sure which of these I like more...what do you think?
- Doesn't this cat have the most gorgeous eyes??
- THIS-is very accurate.
- For some reason,I love this. A lot. I know,I did good.
- More cuteness I found on the interwebs while looking for pictures to
stealuse for quote/tumbr-esq graphics...
- This gave me an idea...yes,I took pictures. And No,I am not posting them tonight. I haven't edited them yet.
- I will give you a hint,I actually DID draw hearts all over my hand like that. I still have Sharpie marks on my hand to prove it.
- No,you are not getting another hint.
- Why? Because I said so. This is my blog,and I'm in charge.
- Well,If you don't like the rules,then gtfo my blog and start your own.
- Fine.
- I actually had an arguement with myself there...
- I think I lost the arguement...
- Thats a bad thing...
- Means I;m mentally insane...
- I like the ...'s...
- hehe...I did it again!
- And again!
- I must be getting tired...
- hehe...did it AGAIN! :D
- I'm on the verge of falling out my chair from laughing so hard xD
- The D's look really stupid with this font...
- So do the ) and ( 's
- Especially when you put a : in front of it...
- again *snickers*
- Ok,I'm tired...
- I did it AGAIN! xDDD
- I have to finish the Late Night Ramblings button...
- AGAIN!!! xDDDDD lshifomdbidhadbiidiniw
- For you incompitant fools who have never been on a Facebook like site,lshifomdbidhadbiidiniw is the new lol,it means-"laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur but I don't have a dinosaur but if I did I'd name it Wilber!"
- D-I-N-O-S-A UR A DINOSAUR!!
- lshifomdbidhadbiidiniw
- Rawr.
- No,you incompitant fool,I do not want to Highlight D-I-N-O-S-A UR A DINOSAUR,I want to change the color of it.
- lshifomdbidhadbiidiniw
- Ke$ha tought me to spell.
- I still haven't finished the button...
- Oops,I did it AGAIN!
- It's after Midnight...
- Happy Sunday...
- TWICE! *snickers*
- MUST.FINISH.BUTTON.
- Why I no use ... instead of .?
- AGAIN!!!!!!!
- The title of this post is living up to it's name...
- I DID IT AGAIN!!!
- If you can't already tell,I'm easily amused.
- BUTTON! DONE! :D
- That D still looks stupid...
- Last time,AGAINNNNN!!! xDDD
If you wanna show how funny you are when you're tired,grab this button and blog in the wee hours of the morning!






No comments:
Post a Comment