Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Think I LIVE In La La Land

Boots,I don't think we're in DC anymore. Today has been really been just plain... *goes and googles for a good word to use-all hail the mighty google* queer. This day has been queer. (Look it up you incompitant fools. Either that or click here.) Which leads me to Example A that I associate with some of the weirdest people lifeforms on the planet...

EXAMPLE A:

In civics a group of boys were explaining their map of ttheir country (shaped like a 57 Magnum something or other I think) and one of their cities was Brokeback Mountian. (Don't think their gay either...but idk. Don't jump too fast ladies,theres a good reason these guys are queers.) And one of  my favorite queers,A.R (initials...so I have a "name" but no direct names) Yelled "THATS SO GAY!"

EXAMPLE B:
So heres a little back story befoer I get too much farther. Theres this guy I realllllllllllyyyyyy like in my gym class,that I have everyday,A.C. I mean he's REALLLYYYY cute. Anyway,it's a combined class so my best friend L.E and I are normaly talking and shetz (about A.C of course,I really don't give a muffin flying a go-kart about too much else) Anyway,L.E wanted to say something to him so somehow she wound up asking him if he likes her nail polish (???) and I was sitting 5 feet away laughing my fricking ass off. And the girls now think SHE likes HIM (and she has a boyfriend) and NOBODY can tell I'm seriously in love with him or somethin.

EXAMPLE C:
My lunch table. Nothing more needs to be said.


Now that I have nothing to talk about anymore lets do a *drumroll* LATE NIGHT RAMBLINGS!!!!!

  • I took this. At the pool. With my phone. It's Caleb. And his best friend, N.F. Preview of things to come...


  • Yes...Yes I do.



  • Yes...Yes I am.


  • These are completely random and with no meaning,but they're COLORFUL!!!!!!!

  • Just because I have too many Chuck Norris related items saved on my big ass hard drive...

  • This-is very accurate...

  • Next.Pair.Of.Shoes.Doing.This.Oh.Yes.

  • And I gotta go,like NOW,so Imma go ahead and post all these in the same bullet...







Don't forget to play this too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment