Thursday, June 16, 2011

You Don't Learn a LOT In Middle School... (Part 1)

But you learn the important stuff. But "important"  I mean social stuff,at least to the socially awkward. (Like I was until like...late January.Haha,nasomuch anymore,I never shut up.)

MIDDLE SCHOOL = DRAMA TO THE 10TH POWER . . SQUARED.

Drama. Uggh. If my school was a bar,that doesn't have anything but HARD liquor,the whole frickin school would be wasted. 24/7,100% of the time. Seriously,people,drama.Rampant. Very annoying. (Unless,of course,you enjoy drama,like bf/gf fights-those are riotously funny.)

Middle School is one big soap opera. Everyone is gossiping
about everyone else & at the end of the day, you wonder
what's going to happen tomorrow.

"OHHH!!! Did you hear about..." OH FOR THE LOVEA GOD!!! Holy crap!!! That's all you ever hear!!! NONSTOP!!! Drama I like,but only to a certain point. But the GOSSIP!!! "Oh so-and-so is going out with who-and-who!!" "Oh that can't happen!!! I like so-and-so!! Ugghhhhh!! I am unfriending her on Facebook!!!!!" Holy.Sheatz.People.GET.A.LIFE!!! If you MUST gossip-SAVE IT FOR YOUR DOG!!!

More tomarrow about Middle School...until then-PEACE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment